- · Registration is required in order to be admitted to the venue and participation in the e-Navigation Underway Asia-Pacific 2017.
- · Acknowledgement of Registration will be sent to your registered email account.
- · Registration for the conference includes 3-Day Conference Pass, access to the Exhibition, an invitation to the Social Events
(Pre-conference Dinner, Gala Dinner, Network building Dinner)
· Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the Sessions. If the accompanying person is willing to attend the conferences,
please do proceed a separate registration as participant.
Condition of Payment
· All registration forms must be accompanied by the necessary payment in USD or KRW only.
· Registration will be processed only upon receipt of payment.
· Any bank fees charged must be borne by the participant.
· The Exhibit Booth Fee covers entrance into the Exhibition only. It does not include the Registration fee for other conference programs
and social events.
|Type||*Supporting Organization Rate||Standard Rate|
|April 1 – June 9|
|Delegates||USD 650||USD 700|
|Exhibit booth||USD 1000|
*IALA, DMA, AMSA, IHO, BIMCO, CIRM
- · If cancellation is required, please contact the Secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- · Should attending party require a cancellation after May 5, 2017, no refund will be issued. All dates and times are Korean Standard Time (GMT+9).
- · All bank service charges and administration fees will be deducted from your conference registration refund.
- · All approved refunds will be processed after the conference.
- · Registrants are responsible for their own cancellation costs. The Secretariat of e-Navigation cannot be held responsible for any cancellation.
Full RefundApril 9
50% RefundMay 4